Study abroad during my fall semester in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

09 December 2008

Argentine Oreos


When I arrived here 4 and a half months ago I searched for some snacks I enjoy eating in the States and ran across Oreos. Oreos dont come in large packs here like they do in the States, they come in individual packs of ten but arent as good as the ones in the States and can not be found as double stuff. Within the past few weeks I have ran across some other forms of Oreos here which are delicios, haha. My host mom bought me some Oreos covered in chocolate and they were very delicious. Then I ran across some Oreo Alfajores and decided to try one. I was amazed, three large layers of Oreo cookie covered in chocolate. I will definitely miss these two versions of Oreos when I return to the states. Less than two weeks to go

No comments: