Study abroad during my fall semester in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

16 December 2008

Zoo


HOOOLLLAA!

Im now in my last week here in Buenos Aires! I leave in 4 days. I am a excited to leave and get back home to see my family after 5 months but at the same time I really enjoy the nice summer weather here. For the past few months I have wanted to go to the zoo here in Buenos Aires and finally got my chance on Friday, and it was free! You can get into the zoo for free if you take your passport to a small side entrance located almost in the back of the zoo. Show your passport and student ID and you can get in for free. The zoo was nice to see, I cant remember when the last time was I went to the zoo. I was actually impressed by the zoo and how well kept it was. I put the pictures up online in Picasa, the link in the top right corner of the blog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I visited buenos aires zoo some days ago, it was so good. I stayed in an apartment in Buenos Aires for almost a month. I also got to visit the temaiken zoo, but that one is outside the city, but it is really worth seeing !