Study abroad during my fall semester in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

26 September 2008

Day 3 Iguazu: SUN!!!


Iguazu Falls on a sunny day will leave you speechless. I woke up early on Sunday to take advantage of the nice day and see the other half of the park that was closed the previous two days because of high water levels. I arrived at the park and began my walk down the path to the lower trails. I turned one corner of the path and came across a view of La Garganta in the distance. The view was AMAZING and I was speechless for a few minutes. I continued to walk around the trail and eventually made my way down to water level. I hopped on the boat and took it across to the island then hiked alllll the way up to the top of the mountain. It was a very long climb up and all these steaks I've eaten while here didnt help at all, haha.

I got to the top, walked around to see the different waterfalls and I was left speechless once again. It was just amazing how nice it was up there. During my day I saw a variety of animals, including some relative to the racoon. It looked like a mix between an ant-eater, monkey and racoon. After I finished up I realized Iguazu Falls is definitely a spot where everyone should visit just to take it the beautiful waterfalls only God couldve created. Words just cant describe how magnificent the waterfalls were.

Also moving on to another topic. I added to the right the links to my pictures and videos. Im not posting videos on the blog anymore because of the frequency of errors when I try to upload. If you want to see any of the pictures and videos I put up you will always find them on the links to the right.

For the pictures from the sunny day at Iguazu you will need to click on the link to the right for pictures and find the album labeled day 3.

No comments: