Study abroad during my fall semester in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

25 September 2008

Triple Frontera

Day 2 up in Puerto Iguazu was a busy day for me. We woke up and ventured over towards La Triple Frontera. It is the spot where Paraguay, Brazil and Argentina meet. Spanish settlers found this area in the 1500s. While standing on the Argentine side I could see the marker for Paraguay and Brazil and Ciudad del Este off in the distance. It began to rain when I first went so I went back on Sunday with some Australians and it was amazing. Sunday was el dia del estudiante and the whole city was also celebrating the change over to spring so there was a concert right beside the marker for La Triple Frontera in Argentina.

http://picasaweb.google.com/HSC02010/TripleFronteras?authkey=l9TJozIb7U4#5249797121379004802

No comments: