Study abroad during my fall semester in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

25 September 2008

Flowers and the rest of the day

Day 2 finished up with looking for some flowers around the hostel. By the time we got back it was sunny and all the rain that had soaked our clothes was gone. I went flower hunting because I have had some requests to look for flowers while here. I dont know what the flowers I have pix of are called but here ya go!

http://picasaweb.google.com/HSC02010/PuertoIguazuFlowers#

That night the friends I went to Iguazu went to some friends cabins 20 minutes away and I decided to hang around the hostile. At first it was a little boring because I was reading through Facundo for class. Then I ventured out the room over to the common area and met some cool people. I ended up meeting and hanging out with a couple french people, an argentine, a couple brazilians, an australian, a new yorker and a british person. It was a very interesting group.

All of the people were in Iguazu just to visit and they were either taking a break from school to travel or had recently graduated. I thought the australians had the neatest idea for traveling. They recently got married and decided to do a 4 month tour of South America together. They each had one backpack and started in Chile, the day I left they went off to Paraguay. The next night we all went out and ate a parilla completa and added a guy from Poland, a Californian and three more French girls, one completely french, the other a mexican-french mix and the other a bolivian-french mix. A variety of languages could be heard at the table.

No comments: